Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Dang funny!!!

The last couple days I have taken the kids swimming. Joey (age 3 1/2) loves to jump in from the side and have me be there to catch him. I have told him he has to ask me if I'm ready BEFORE he jumps. So this is the scene: Joey on the edge of the pool, shivering.
He asks, "Mom, you ready?"
I tell him yes.
He shoves his first two fingers into his nostrils to plug his nose, and jumps!!!
The first time he did it, I couldn't see to catch him I was laughing so hard!!!!!

2 comments:

Carri said...

What, no comment on my hijacking of your blog? And this story was a whole lot funnier when you were telling it because you were laughing so much. Cute Joey!

The Grant Family said...

Too bad you didn't catch a picture of that one. Sounds like it was funny and cute!