My son, the Guru (who is 5 years old and his Kindergarten teacher knows more than mom), told me today that he did not want to make his bed until he was 20, or maybe 60, because it didn't make him happy, and he had much more important things to do...
As Thao would say, "What a punk!"
Said punk wants me to do his "own blog for just him", so here goes. Lance loves Transformers, Spiderman, dinosaurs and Iron Man, and Spiderman, and Transformers and...(do you see a pattern!?). His favorite sibling is Aaron (I like that kid, too), his favorite place is then zoo, then school. He loves watermelon, grapes, cheeseburgers and chicken nuggets, but he will eat about anything. His favorite color is now red-used to be green. His buddies are Tyson and Luc and his loves his cousins, Devon and Hieu.
He loves to play on the computer and it's amazing how he can figure it out! He is reading about anything (signs, billboards, menus!), and likes to brag about that. Silly boy. Loves to ride his scooter and h always wears his helmet! He's getting pretty good at soccer, too (AHHHHHH - WHAT ARE WE THINKING!!!!). He is smart as a whip, and although he's having to try extra hard to be nice lately, he is a good boy. My favorite things about Lance are his adorable smile and sense of humor and that he always is asking what he can do to earn a penny!

3 comments:
A PENNY??? Doesn't he know about inflation. He should totally be asking for more! (Actually, how do I get my kids to only want a penny?) I love his reasoning on the bed making. I think I'll adopt that line of thinking. Thanks, Lance. My new mantra: It doesn't make me happy, and I have more important things to do...
Dang....they'll work for a penny! I wish my kids would. I think the smallest they would accept is a quarter. Then again most jobs they do are for free, or rather "because they're part of the family too."
Curran is with you Lance, on the bedmaking thing. He votes for 60, maybe even 80!
Post a Comment