Monday, October 6, 2008

What Did You Break This Time?

   Every time that my mom visits my sister in Arizona, something gets broken.  The vacuum, a window, the dishwasher, Brandon's computer, MOM'S BACK!   So some of us cringe to see what's next.  Dad has threatened that he won't take her back from Carri if Mom gets damaged again!
   So, with great trepidation, Carri had mom (and dad) come down to watch the kids while Carri and her hubby went on a much needed vacation.   And what do you know,  I get a phone call.  They could not figure out how to start Carri's Ford Expedition.  So dad called the dealer to figure it out (rather than call Carri).  I just had to giggle and giggle...
   A day later I get a call that there is no sound on the television.  The kids had been playing with the sound, and apparently re-routed the sound and mom and dad couldn't figure it out.  
   I love my mom and dad, and I'm so glad they give me fodder for some giggle time!!!  And thanks,, sis, for welcoming them into your house to break more things!!!!!!
   
   P.S.  I did take some artistic license in this story - of course!

1 comment:

Carri said...

So it turns out that the car battery was dying. It probably would have lasted a bit longer if they hadn't made the alarm go off 40 times a day trying to figure the car out. Oh well, all better now. I still don't know what they did to the TV, but Brandon fixed it in about 2 minutes. At least they didn't break themselves...