Thursday, November 13, 2008
So Very Thankful Thursday
A few weeks ago, my best friend's hubby went to the doctor becuase he had a lump in his bicep. It turned out to be a tumor the size of a golfball, and they didn't know how bad it was. It was very scary in many ways, and iI worried so much for both of them. Last week he went in for a biopsy, and I got a call last night that it is BENIGN!!!! I am so grateful for that he will be OK, and so will their awesome family. Prayers truly are answered, but I also know that we are strengthened through our trials. And I am SOOO grateful for friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I get this. It seems like I am always grateful for good health. And, where did you get this idea of superwoman? I think I must post too much of the good and not the bad! Love you too. So glad to have "found" you again through blogging! I've always thought you were so COOL!!!!!
Post a Comment