Aaron is 12! And what a week! His birthday was on Monday, we had frozen pizza and soccer practice, he had a big ole party on Friday (what was I thinking to have so many 12 year olds over!?!?!?), and he recieved the Aaronic Priesthood on Sunday, with family over for dinner afterwards. What a crazy, fun week.
I'm am so grateful to claim him as my son. He is thoughtful (most of the time), crazy fun, a wonderful cuddler and back-scratcher, a fantastic artist -very creative, a great soccer player and a worthy priesthood holder. He loves animals and Yu-gi-oh cards, and he is a joy to have around. Our family would not be complete without him. How blessed I am to now have 3 priesthood holders in my home. He and Todd walk around saying "hey, deacon" to each other!
Happy Birthday, Aaron - you are AWESOME!

1 comment:
GIRLS??? He had girls at his party? Happy birthday, dude. Wish we could have been there. Come visit soon!
Post a Comment