Tuesday, May 5, 2009

It's Teacher Appreciation Week

As a sucker mom for PTA, I have the opportunity to help with Teacher Appreciation Week this week at our school. So, to all you parents out there, PLEASE take the opportunity to thank those teachers who positively influence our children's lives and our lives. They do so much with very little thanks and a whole lot of complaints. Let us teach our children to appreciate the effort that others take in teaching them!!!!

Thank you to: Mrs. Wirthlin (3rd grade), Rita Yarbrough who believed I could DO math, Claudia Wright, Alan Parrish, Bob Rasmussen, a college history teacher whose I can't remember but who taught me to think outside the box. Briana Zenger, Brent Cox, Sara Saxey, Heather Cook, Hanh Auduong, Hoa Kim Duncan, my husband and my children. We all teach is many ways.

I was once told, "a teacher is a teacher as long as someone remembers them that way."

1 comment:

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

I love that quote at the end of your post! It made my day! I hope you're all doing well!