I can't believe that 5 years ago at this hour, I was playing with my sister (so glad she's my sis!), without any contractions, feeling great, and 7 hours from now I had a baby that had to stay in the hospital. That was totaly a run-on sentence! How grateful I am that Joey was able to come to our family, and all that he has taught us and brought us...
1. He taught me faith
2. He taught me that Heavenly Father is in charge
3. He taught me to love my hubby more and emphasized the power of the priesthood
4. He daily teaches me to laugh and love
5. He brought a completeness to our family
6. He brings sweet smiles with dimples every day
7. He brings a spirit so different from the others, and yet, so much a part of our whole
8. He taught me that I can do more than I thought I could
There is so much more, but that encompasses a lot of it. Happy Birthday, my boy-we-thought-was-a-girl! I'm so glad you are who you are!!!!
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Joey!
I can't believe you did a post and didn't call me to have me read it! I have neglected everybody's blog (including my own). Now I'm trying to play catch-up.
Happy Birthday (almost a month late) to cute Joey. I'll never forget when you called from the hospital with the news that he was a boy. Totally thought you were kidding, until you told Audrey.
Wish I could come play this year!
Post a Comment