Thanks a lot, Carri! I was going to be sarcastic but this is kinda fun!
4 RANDOM THINGS I LIKE ABOUT MY HUSBAND
He (sometimes) takes me dancing
He's my best friend
He has amazing ideas
He is a worthy priesthood holder
4 MOVIES I CAN WATCH MORE THAN ONCE
Ever After
A Walk In The Clouds
Lord of the Rings
Willow (oh la la - Val Kilmer without a shirt!)
4 TV SHOWS I WATCH
What is TV? jk -Sarah Connor Chronicles
Journeyman (I miss it)
Jazz basketball games
occasionally the news - I am truly boring!!! I'd rather read a book...
4 PLACES I'VE BEEN
California -LA,, Disneyland, Little Saigon
Lake Tahoe
Yosemite Nat'l Park
the peak of Mount Timpanogos
4 PEOPLE WHO E-MAIL ME REGULARLY
LDS Church Family History Center
My Amanda
Angi
Library (I, too, put books on hold! Awesome idea!)
4 FAVORITE FOODS
Chips and Salsa from Chili's
Soft Gingersnaps
Cinnamon Almonds
Vietnamese Food
And I could go on and on and on and on...
4 PLACES I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT
Vietnam
Washington DC
Any nice beach!
Thanksgiving Point Gardens
4 THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT YEAR
Summer
To have 2 sons who hold the priesthood
Maybe a trip to Vietnam
PTA Reflections will be over
4 PEOPLE I TAG
Sara
Angi
I just started my blog, I don't have anyone else who hasn't already been tagged!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'll tag myself....but I'll have to do it later. No time right now, I'm sure you understand that one!!!
Sarcasm, from you? No way!
I forgot about those cinnamon almonds. I've looked for them everywhere here and I can't find them. That's probably a good thing.
Post a Comment