OK - I have been asked how I do so much soccer without eating out all the time. So now you get to hear some of my tricks.
1)I have some recipes that I make that can be eaten before and after (Costa Vida Pork - thanks, Carri; enchilada chicken, lasagna, enchiladas, ham fried rice, french dip sandwiches). 2)I have a treat bucket that has various snacks in it. We just haul it to games with us. 3)I have a case of bottled water in the back of my van. 4) I plan ahead and don't do anything but get ready for the game an hour before ( feed kids, get snacks ready, tell kids to get dressed, nag them to get their bags ready, etc!). I know Mom is going to laugh when she reads that I plan ahead, but hey, I can do it for one thing in my life, can't I?!?!?!?
Check out www.allrecipes. com as well!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Allison,
I love it! Thanks for thinking of me! I will add you to the side of my blog! I think it is a great way to keep in touch! Especially now that we live across the country!
Ooooh yeah...planning ahead is the way to go when you've got all day long and then boom - the kids come home and there's homework, practice, etc. etc!
I love allrecipes.com too!
glad to know you're blogging too. We'll make sure to keep up on all your exciting news. It's fun to read about what you've been up to.
I love your new quote. You know Dot Com Paul wrote his thesis on Goethe, or translated him or something. That man is way too smart. We had the pork yesterday and it was a hit with both the parents and and in-laws. But they didn't leave me any leftovers. :(
I love this! Now I can see how my former Kinders are doing.
Post a Comment