Last week, Thao came home and told me I got to be his speaking companion in Church. It was a little nerve-racking, but it was very nice being with my husband. We spoke on the Holy Ghost, and he did great with all 8 minutes that he had. I think I did OK- the organist was behind me chuckling on and off. Lance and Joey were horrible - we're sitting on the stand DURING Sacrament when I hear "NOOOO - I hate you Lance!" After a quick discussion with my spouse I go bookin' down the aisle, grab him, and rush out the door. After that, we tag-teamed sitting with the kids and sitting on the stand! But I am grateful for the promptings of the Holy Ghost in my life to comfort and encourage me when times get challenging.
(Is that better, Carri?)
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Much better. I knew you had it in you. You're really not a boring person, after all.
Oh....that's rough! So hard to handle speaking AND kids!
Post a Comment