Friday, January 23, 2009

Two Words

I have a BEAUTIFUL friend who picks one word each year to work on (ie: perserverance, patience, simplify, etc.). I have taken her idea and tweaked it.



My children amaze me. They are constantly blowing my mind with the things they can do and the potential they have. Also with their misbehavior at times, but they are, after all, children! I am blessed to have been entrusted with thir care and I want to help them understand how much I love them and believe in them. So I am going to pick TWO WORDS that I feel describe not only WHO they are, but HOW I feel about them.



My daughter was the easiest: BRILLIANT AND BEAUTIFUL, both inside and out. She can do anything, and she has a very loving, nurturing spirit. I'll let you know when I figure out the boys. I was thinking SMART and Sassy or slimy or silly for Lance, but I'm still working on that...

3 comments:

Ms.Speaking said...

That's a really cute idea. How fun! I hope that everything is going well with all of you. Oh and Happy LATE Birthday to Joey.
~Lacey

Carri said...

I'd leave a comment, but it would probably be mis-interpreted by others, so I'll just have to call you...

Allison Tran said...

Lacey - thanks! And put me on your sidebar if you want, can I do you????